Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LASIK Surgery for the Short Service Commission Flying (Pilot) Branch

Vision Standards for the Short Service Commission Flying (Pilot) Branch (LASIK Surgery)

LASIK Surgery for Correction of Vision is admissible in Transport and Helicopter streams of Short Service Commission (Flying Branch) if the following conditions are fulfilled at the time of Air Force Medical Examination :-

  1. LASIK Surgery Should not have been carried out before the age of 20 years.
  2. The axial length of the eye should not be more than 25.5 mm as measured by IOL master.
  3. At least twelve months should have lapsed post uncomplicate stable LASIK. No history or evidence of any complication.
  4. Individuals with high refractive errors (>6D) prior to lasik are to be excluded. "

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. YaldoEyeCenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. 192.168 l l

    ReplyDelete